Masjid e Nabvi, Madina shareef and Haram Pak Makkah During Ummrah


As Salaam Aleikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.  (May Allah's Peace, Mercy and Blessings be upon all of you). I am very happy that I am (Admin of Islamic stuff corner) blessed by Great Allah to get a chance to perform Umrah with my Family. I'm Lucky that I've performed UMMRAH along with my parents and my wife. I always wished that I could bring my parents to Saudi Arabia for UMMRAH Performing. My Great ALLAH has fulfilled my heart desire.  I pray to Allah for every one to get such blessing of Allah. Ameen. Today I'm going to share the inspirational Islamic pics which I myself has taken during my Ummrah time at Madina Shareef and Haram Pak Makkah.
(Note: Click to see the Image in original large size)
Beautiful Masjid Nabvi Madina Picture
Door of Ka'bah
Door of Masjid-e-Nabwi
Great view of MAKKAH (construction)
Haram Pak Makkah
Masjid e Nabvi Minar 

Madina Shareef Door
Masjid e Nabvi Front View in Day Sunlight
Al-Masjid an-Nabawi


Masjid Nabvi (SAW) at Namaz e Fajr Time
Gumbad E Kkhazra Ke Minar

Inside Masjid Nabawi (S.A.W) Madina Munawara
Inside The Haram Sharif Makkah
Praying at Madina

Masjid-e-Nabawī: A mosque established and originally built by 
our Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h), 
situated in the city of Medina in Saudi Arabia
Umbrellas in madina mosque


Masjid e Nabvi, Madina shareef and Haram Pak Makkah During Ummrah is an Inspirational Beautiful Islamic Stuff 4U. You can download Beautiful Islamic Pictures by clicking on the Images. Thanks for visiting Islamic Stuff Corner